Quality Dental Care at Your Senior Facility
WE COME TO YOU
Mobile Dentist Service Brings Quality Dental Care to Your Residential Facility.
Serving Hillsborough, Manatee, Pinellas and Sarasota Counties
As a residential facility manager you want to provide a quality living environment where your residents can be safe, healthy, and happy. Show your residents you care about them by offering onsite dental care in their rooms or at a location you designate. Offering onsite dental care sets you apart from other facilities and will help you attract health conscious residents.
Onsite Dental Key Benefits for Senior Facilities
- Zero to Low Cost to You…Most Insurance plans cover preventative dentistry at 100%
- Set yourself apart from other assisted living facilities and nursing homes by offering the unique benefit of onsite dental care
- Attract residents that care about their overall health and well being
- Clean teeth = Healthy Residents = Better Morale
- Onsite Care = Simplified Dental Care (most appointments are less than 1 hour)
- Convenient: We work with you to find dental days that work with your schedule
- Healthy + Happy +Time Saving= More Content Residents
- Residents with mobility challenges can reduce or eliminate transportation with dental services that come to them
- Certified Dementia Dental Professionals provides customized care
- Add “Onsite Dental Care” to you list of facility benefits
Dental Service that Comes to You
Home Dental to You is Proud to bring quality dental care to all types of residential facilities throughout central Florida.
Facilities we serve
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Nursing Homes & Rehabilitation Centers
- Independent Senior Living
- Retirement Communities
Florida Locations we serve
- Hillsborough (Tampa, Brandon, Valrico, and more)
- Manatee (Bradenton, Anna Maria, Holmes Beach, Palmetto, and more)
- Pinellas (St. Petersburg, Seminole, Tarpon Springs, Safety Harbor and more)
- Sarasota (Osprey, Nokomis, Venice, Sarasota, and more)
How Onsite or In-Room Dental Care Works at Your Facility
Having quality dental care improves overall health and wellness of your residents.
Make it easy for your residents to maintain their beautiful smiles by offering onsite dental days.
Your residents receive on site dental care in their homes or your designated facility location.
No more having to arrange transportation for your residents.
15 -30 Minute onsite Set Up on your Dental Day(s).
Onsite Dental Services Covered under most insurance plans.
Our team of professional dentist and hygienists use the latest technology and highest level of TLC to take care of you. Services include:
- Dental Exams
- Oral x-rays
- Preventive cleaning
Local referrals for restorative dentistry
Facility Manager Benefits
Offering on-site preventative dental services to your residential facility improves the overall level of care and convenience that your facility provides. We make it easy with these other key benefits.
- Direct Billing – No 3rd Party Billing
- Ability to bill residents directly (no paperwork)
- No time away from the facility. We come to you!
- Full Building assessment to help prevent dental tags
- Tele-dentistry Exams – Covid Compliant
- Emergency Teledentistry phone consult provided
- FREE Annual oral health/systemic health training for staff
- FREE oral health supplies
- Certified Dementia Dental Professionals
- Residents stay safe & healthy in their own home
- Choose a day that is convenient for you, your residents, and your employees
- No more having to arrange transportation for your residents
- Possible 100% monthly dental coverage for partnering skilled nursing facilities